McLean Quinlan Architects is looking to recruit an architect to join its practice in Winchester.
McLean Quinlan are an established practice with a reputation for producing distinct, beautifully crafted architecture in the UK and overseas. We’re looking for an architect to work on the delivery of one-off residential projects.
The successful candidate will be a technical problem solver, with experience of construction detailing, site implementation, and contract administration.
Specific experience in high-end interiors and residential projects is preferred. Initiative and excellent communication skills are a must.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to develop an important role within a growing and successful practice.
All candidates should have:
- at least two years’ post RIBA Part-III experience in the UK
- proven experience in the delivery of projects through stages four and five and on site within the UK
- good client facing and communication skills
- strong visual awareness and attention to detail
- extensive technical knowledge and understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- ability to apply a technical rigour to the production and coordination of drawing packages
- good knowledge of AutoCAD
- advanced InDesign and Photoshop
- a proactive and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to work within a team
- a full UK/European driving license
- be able to meet deadlines within a normal eight hour day
- be based, or happy to relocate, close to Winchester
To apply please submit the following:
- a covering letter, including details of when you are available to start work and any notice periods
- a summary CV
- portfolio with examples of your work
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom
at Anouska Hempel Designs
at Asif Khan