Michael Anastassiades is looking for a product designer to join its office in London.
Michael Anastassiades is a London-based studio designing contemporary lighting, furniture and objects. The studio is in a period of fast growth, both in the UK and internationally and is now seeking a product designer with at least four years experience in the design industry to join the team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow your career within a dynamic creative practice.
They should show an understanding of design both in conceptual and technical aspects, as well as a desire to work within a creative and collaborative environment.
Previous experience in a similar role is required, experience in lighting design and knowledge of electrical aspects is a merit. Architects or interior designers will not be considered for the position unless the applicant has experience in a strictly product and furniture design role.
- a degree in product design is essential
- at least four years experience in the design industry
- good model making skills and confident in graphic work (Adobe Creative Suite)
- strong technical skills, with good 2D and 3D modelling (e.g. Rhino, AutoCAD, KeyShot)
- a good comprehension of how a product must be engineered
- have a high-energy and a can-do attitude
- fluent in English. Other languages would be a plus
- well presented and professional in their approach
To express your interest in this role please submit your CV, covering letter, portfolio in PDF format (no larger than 4MB) and salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply link’ below.