OMAis looking for a senior architect to join its busy Hong Kong office.
OMA’s Hong Kong office is currently looking for a highly motivated and talented senior architect. The senior architect should have conceptual design talent and extensive building experience. In addition, you should have in-depth technical experience (facades, cores, structure). The senior architect will be responsible for all drawing sets, presentation and detailing in all project phases, and will coordinate work with consultants. Ideal candidates shall also possess extensive experience in all phases of the design process with excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
The senior architect will work closely with and report directly to the associate of the current project and ultimately to the partner in charge.
- Master’s degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- eight years+ of proven experience in all phases of design process, preferably in internationally renowned offices, preferably with a strong knowledge in Asian market
- strong conceptual and design talent
- excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
- fluent in English, any other Asian language will be an asset
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- knowledge of OMA’s work
The recruitment process starts spontaneously, only short-listed candidates will be approached for an interview.
To apply, please use our online application form via the link, to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.