PearsonLloyd is looking for an exceptional furniture and transport designer to join its London team.
PearsonLloyd is a product, furniture and innovation design studio based in Shoreditch, east London. The agency designs products, systems, and environments for the home, workplace, transport and healthcare sectors. Its close relationship with clients including consumer brands, manufacturers and retailers has given the agency unparalleled experience in understanding the needs of users and the demands of business.
The studio is looking for a talented and passionate designer who can work fluidly across a variety of furniture and aviation projects.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a BA or MA in transport, product or furniture design
- a minimum of five years of professional experience post-graduation
- a passion for problem-solving
- an in-depth knowledge of the design and production of complex products and environments
- exceptional 3D-modelling skills using SolidWorks and Rhino
- experience in working on complex large-scale transport projects involving multi-agency teams
- experience in design-thinking, CMF and UX strategy
- excellent internal and external communication skills
- the ability to thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- fluent verbal and written English
- the legal right to work in the UK and travel in Europe and the USA
To apply for the position please submit a CV and portfolio no larger than 5MB using the ‘apply’ link below.