PLP Architecture are looking for a head of marketing to join its London-based practice.
We are a London-based group of architects, designers and thinkers who value the transformative role of ideas and the capacity for architecture to inspire.
PLP Architecture has created some of the world’s smartest buildings, which have redefined what it means to live and work in today’s cities. We have recently completed the Edge, the greenest office building in the world and Collective Old Oak, the largest co-living building to date. PLP is currently working on the tallest all-timber building in the world as well as researching a ground-breaking urban mobility system that fuses autonomous cars with mass-transit.
We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a young start-up.
We are seeking a talented and motivated marketing manager to support us in our mission and work with us in our studio.
We are looking for someone with a creative edge and drive who is used to engaging and inspiring senior level members of staff and driving the marketing agenda.
They need to be visible, confident and credible in promoting the brand.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- to manage marketing and communication activity across the practice
- prepare and manage practice-wide marketing and communications strategy
- develop and implement an annual PR strategy and for individual projects
- manage relationships with professional organisations
- identify and monitor appropriate press publications
- in partnership with head of graphics and design team manage updates on the website and social media channels
- research, identify, produce and monitor award opportunities and submissions with other senior managers
- assist and/or manage events; exhibitions, corporate hospitality, seminars as necessary
- imagining impactful marketing material, brochures and presentations for business pitches and client meetings with head of graphics
- copy-writing, proofing and editing brochures, bids, reports and communications
- coordinate client communications and newsletter
- coordinate internal communications and events
- manage the CRM database
- has a talent for writing concisely and clearly
This is a full-time position with full benefits. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please submit your CV along with a short writing sample.