Powerhouse Company is looking for a technical architect to join its practice in Munich, Germany or Rotterdam, Netherlands, depending on the project.
Powerhouse Company has offices in Rotterdam (Netherlands), Munich (Germany), Oslo (Norway) and Beijing (China). We are a full-service architecture and design company. We continuously work on a wide range of projects and we cover every aspect of the design process, from concept to construction. We believe that collaboration is the key to every successful project. With an international team of talented professionals, we strive to achieve the highest quality level in all of our projects in the Netherlands and abroad. Our dynamic and multidisciplinary working environment gives team members the opportunity to gain practical experience and advance their professional development.
We are seeking an individual to work on high-end projects in multiple locations in Europe and Asia, with basic experience of drafting and detailing for high-end technical projects.
As a technical architect, you will work on projects, from design to final handover, where every detail is significant and technical components are integrated perfectly. You will work on projects with an internal team and have regular contact with several suppliers to find the best solutions.
This individual is a great hands-on and service-minded problem solver and someone who is seeking to develop their diversity of architectural expertise including: design, engineering, detailing and construction technology. Currently, we are looking for a technical architect for our offices in Rotterdam and Munich.
What you will do:
- act as project leader on international, high-end architectural projects
- treat projects and clients with highest care and confidentiality
- work on process management from technical development design to completion
- manage detailing, product selection and quality control
- manage of all internal project-related drafting works
- passion for architecture, engineering and detailing
- degree in architecture/construction
- at least one year of relevant work experience
- knowledge and experience in all phases of design and construction, with an emphasis on technical drafting and detailing and cost control
- advanced knowledge of, and proven practical background in, ArchiCAD and related BIM software
- experience in operating within a team of designers
- experience working in complex international environments
- hands-on problem solving
- flexibility and ability to travel
- fluency in English (fluency in Dutch, German, French or Mandarin is a strong asset)
- ability to start as soon as possible
If you want to apply for this position, please use our careers portal.
Note: please mention in your application if you are able and willing to move to Munich.