Rich Brilliant Willing is seeking a digital design lead to join its studio in New York, USA.
The digital design lead will be part of a growing specialized marketing team at Rich Brilliant Willing (RBW).
In this role, your primary focus will be on designing and producing our digital assets to help RBW stay top-of-mind.
You will become RBW’s brand steward and help amplify our marketing message by producing and designing high caliber creative content to some of the most creative award-winning designers and architects in the industry.
- design exquisite, engaging and effective web experiences for new product launches
- create, curate and help copy write for digital assets
- manage our email marketing calendar and elevate and iterate on the design of our email programs
- elevate RBW by creating and maintaining a high bar of visual excellence across all digital touchpoints
- day-to-day projects like sitemaps, wireframes, low-fi mockups, production-ready comps, marketing assets, and design specs
- establish a scalable design system for all our marketing, triggered, transactional, and editorial emails
- manage RBW social media channels
- manage site content and monitor information accuracy and functionality regularly for QC
- perform website updates and maintenance when necessary
- review final work with an exacting eye to ensure delivered files are to spec
- promote the launch of new products, brand stories and territory events to meet our sales and marketing goals
- you will collaborate closely with the marketing, sales and development team and external creative partners to conceive, plan and implement our digital campaigns and communications.
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you:
- have an elevated sense of design, color, and typography; you know the difference between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to work through team dynamics and timelines to deliver excellent digital campaigns.
Have required experience in:
- CMS and e-commerce platform, knowledge of CSS/HTML
- creating content for social media platforms
- Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- bonus points for Zeplin, InVision and animation
- experience with designing transactional, triggered and editorial emails
- have a portfolio of digital projects that have elevated a brand’s digital experience
- have the ability to have fun even when plans change
- are able to operate with urgency, focus and discipline
- are a highly effective communicator and strong collaborator
- are adaptable and agile
- you will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team
- have four-plus years of working experience in digital design is required
- experience in project management platform is required
- bachelors degree in visual design or new media
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.