Richard Hopkinson Architects is looking for an assistant architect or technologist to join its growing team in Tonbridge, UK.
Our current focus is on high quality residential and education projects. We offer a competitive salary, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to follow projects through from concept to completion.
Our team are currently working on an Aviation College at Biggin Hill, logistics and large residential developments.
We also have smaller scale residential and logistics projects for which we have a growing reputation.
The successful candidate would have:
- an excellent degree
- a minimum of a years office work experience
- Part 1 or 2 qualification if training to be an architect
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe suite experience
- be adept at free-hand hand sketching and drawing
- be knowledgeable of UK planning, building regulations
- have excellent verbal and written communications abilities
- be self-directed/motivated
Revit skills will be an advantage.
Interviews for this position will begin immediately, and interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.