Rundell Associates is seeking Part 1 and Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
At Rundell Associates, we specialise in creating highly bespoke designs within the commercial and private residential sector. We are a medium sized office located in Bayswater, London, from where we work on projects across the UK and abroad. Our work is meticulously detailed, and we aim for all of our projects to reach the highest level of craftsmanship and finish.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and confident architectural assistant to join our team. Candidates should have a proactive attitude and want to take initiative, have excellent design and representation skills; be of a practical mindset and a willingness to learn.
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent design and presentation skills
- practical mindset with a keen eye for detail
- fluent spoken and written English
- knowledge of VectorWorks, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and/or Rhino
- strong model making skills
- have a good technical understanding of construction methods and detailing
- legally able to work in the UK
To be considered, please submit a CV with examples of your work and a cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary offer will be subject to experience. Regretfully, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates. No agency applications.