Sandy Rendel Architects is hiring an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Iliffe Yard, London.
SRA is a design-led and award-winning London-based practice, working on bespoke residential projects in London and the southeast.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated architectural assistant to work on a number of exciting bespoke residential projects across all RIBA stages.
The role would suit someone who has a sound base level of experience and is interested to take on or develop project running responsibilities within a small practice.
Applicants should have:
- a minimum of two years’ experience within design-led practice
- experience working on bespoke residential projects
- strong design skills and commitment to developing design-led solutions
- excellent spatial understanding and strong sketching, image and model making abilities
- working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations and residential design standards
- experience in technical detailing and preparing tender information
- excellent CAD skills and ability to produce clear and well-managed drawing sets for all project stages
- experience of work on site
- good communication skills and experience working as part of a team
- strong organisational skills – ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- a proactive approach to working, ability to problem solve and to tackle design challenges
- excellent spoken and written English
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
Experience in Vectorworks 2D and 3D and in contract administration would be an advantage.
Salary subject to experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sandy Rendel Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send your CV, examples of your work (max. 10 pages) and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply to email@example.com no larger than 10MB.
Or by post to:
Sandy Rendel Architects
Unit 20A, Iliffe Yard
London SE17 3QA
Application deadline: 1 July 2019
Interviews to commence: ASAP
No recruitment agencies.