Starck is looking for a senior interior architect to join its team in Paris.
Job description: 1 senior interior designer hotel restaurant H/F
STARCK develops projects in France, Europe, the Middle East, the USA and Brazil. In the continuity of our development, we are looking for a senior interior designer hotel restaurant H/F.
Post and missions:
- you are involved in global hotel projects
- you must design, draw or deploy a concept related to the hotel industry
- you must ensure the relationship with the suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialised studios
- you must lead a team and coordinate between project management team, economists, clients and graphic designers
- training school of architecture of interior (blue School, ENSAAMA, School Boulle, Camondo or Ensad) or school of architecture
- you justify an experience of at least five years’ in agency
- you are creative, curious and aware of the new challenges of the hotel industry: modularity, decline, exploitation
- you know how to interpret a brief and translate it into a “concept” including customer journey, brand experience and relationship to the future operator
- you are autonomous, organised, rigorous and responsive
- you have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate the versatility essential for short and multidisciplinary team work
- you know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary
- you have a good stroke of pencil
- you know the materials, standards and traffic rules specific to the profession
- you have a perfect mastery of Adobe Suite and SketchUp, even 3D SMax, knowledge of AutoCAD is also a real asset
- you are fluent in English (imperative)
- as part of your missions, travel will be expected
Send CV and portfolio in PDF format (maximum 3MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please do not send a link on site.
Return only for selected candidates.