Stiff+Trevillion Architects is looking for a graphic designer to join its London studio.
We are looking for a graphic designer to assist in the visual communication of the studio. The ideal candidate is proactive, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
- helping shape the firm’s visual identity
- furthering the firm’s graphics style and brand to ensure that we continue to be seen as modern and relevant
- working directly with S+T directors to research, conceptualise, and design presentations
- designing branded materials in both print and digital formats, including brochures and creating graphic content for the website
- create design concepts, presentation materials, and artwork
- develop new business documents and templates
- maintain and support S+T’s brand and marketing/PR material
- provide support to all other departments
Qualifications and skills:
- a passion for creating innovative, exciting design
- strong communication skills
- flexible all-round design skills that can be adapted to various media
- enthusiastic team player
- proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- SketchUp would be an asset
- at least a HNC/HND/NVQ 4 or degree level qualification in design or show ability and experience of a similar role is required
Please submit a PDF resume and portfolio of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.