at Studio Olafur Eliasson
Studio Olafur Eliasson is seeking a visualisation specialist to join its office in Berlin, Germany.
Studio Olafur Eliasson is looking for an in-house architectural visualisation specialist to join the design department. Utilising rendering and visualisation tools and methods to create strong visual images for internal and external use, the visualisation specialist works closely with the architects in the design department. We seek an engaging team player who is committed to create renderings at different design stages, ranging from first sketches to high quality renderings for site-specific commissions and architectural projects and installations.
- overall strong graphic abilities and sensitivity
- ability to create visuals in the full spectrum of diagrammatic to photo realistic renderings
- demonstrated exceptional visualisation talent
- at least two years of professional experience in architectural visualisation
- a degree in architecture or related discipline is desired
- experience in architecture, art or related field is a plus
- strong proficiency in 3D rendering software (Maxwell, V-Ray and/or Cinema 4D)
- proficiency in Rhino 3D and basic knowledge of Grasshopper
- excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
- strong passion and enthusiasm for visualisation and representation
- ability to take initiative and complete tasks efficiently, while managing multiple deadlines
- ability to work at a high speed with highs and lows in the schedule
- you work exceptionally well on a team
- you possess excellent problem solving, organisation and interpersonal skills
- you grasp complex briefs quickly
- this position requires good English skills, German skills are a plus
About Studio Olafur Eliasson
The team at Studio Olafur Eliasson consists of about one hundred people, including craftsmen and specialised technicians, architects, archivists and art historians, web and graphic designers, film-makers, cooks, and administrators. We work with Olafur Eliasson to develop and produce artworks, projects, and exhibitions. We are a fast-paced team that understands the importance of slow, in-depth work. We hire highly-skilled team-players, and we value creative thinkers and doers with a passion for art.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV and portfolio), please indicate within your application your software skills, your earliest possible entry date, and your salary expectation. Please send your application no later than March 15, 2019 using the ‘apply’ link below.
Studio Olafur Eliasson aims to promote an inclusive employment climate and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, parental or marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity/gender expression.
Only complete, digital applications fitting the qualification profile will be considered.