Tala is looking to add a marketing manager to its London-based team.
Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “conservation through beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
Key objective: support sales through the promotion of our products and services and help meet customer needs
Reporting to the head of brand and marketing, you will work closely with sales teams around the world on enhancing trade relationships with marketing activities and collateral. This customer-centric role spans our three B2B distribution channels: retail, projects and partnerships, offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on a fast-moving, sustainable creative business.
The breakdown of the role is as follows:
- key account support including the creation and implementation of marketing calendars, day to day activity and joint campaigns
- initiate seasonal promotions and campaigns to drive sales at strategic times of the year
- develop our tier 1 onboarding process and associated collateral
- produce trade-specific marketing materials to support sales initiatives, incentives and events
- project manage the creation of POS materials and messaging in close collaboration with the visual merchandiser and account managers
- conduct channel and regional analysis for new product launches
- project manage marketing presence at trade shows
- manage trade marketing budget and ensure objectives and key results are being met
- ensure Tala brand guidelines are adhered to online, in stores and in marketing campaigns
- monitor competitor and industry activity
- report on retailer activations, promotions and trends
- four+ years’ experience in similar role within the design industry
- unwavering attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to think commercially and autonomously to support revenue targets
- strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into growth strategies
- interest in sustainability and climate change mitigation
- knowledge of lighting and LED technology is a bonus
- salary dependent on experience
- pension scheme
- several team social events including at least 1 tree planting day, summer and Christmas parties, weekly meditation session and Friday drinks
- office snacks and the occasional office dog
- amazing office environment! We have worked very hard to transform our studio into a space that fosters creativity and wellbeing
To apply click here.