Tonkin Liu is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are an innovative London-based architecture studio with a highly acclaimed portfolio of finely crafted buildings, landmark public sculptures and regenerative urban landscapes. We are the recipient of 17 RIBA Awards, the 2018 Stephen Lawrence Prize and a RIBA Role Model practice.
- superb organisational and communication skills
- advanced and proven construction detailing experience
- advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship: Vectorworks and Rhino
- high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- ability to work imaginatively and rigorously, both independently and in a team
- fluency in written and verbal English
- minimum of two years’ UK experience post Part 2
How to apply
Please submit a short statement stating reasons for interest in Tonkin Liu, CV and portfolio (10MB limit) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary subject to experience. Please include constructional details in the portfolio.