Tonkin Liu has an opportunity for an architect to join its team in London.
We are an innovative London-based architecture studio with a highly acclaimed portfolio of finely-crafted buildings, landmark public sculptures and regenerative urban landscapes. We are the recipient of 17 RIBA Awards, the 2018 Stephen Lawrence Prize and a RIBA Role Model practice.
- superb organisational and communication skills
- ability to coordinate construction packages and manage a team
- experience in the coordination of information in complex building projects
- advanced and proven construction detailing and UK project delivery experience
- sound knowledge of UK statutory regulations
- advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship: Vectorworks and Rhino
- high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- high level of architectural literacy
- fluency in written and verbal English
- minimum of five years experience post Part 2
How to apply
Please submit a short statement stating reasons for interest in Tonkin Liu, CV and portfolio (10MB limit) using the ‘apply’ link below
Salary subject to experience. Please include constructional details in the portfolio.