White Arkitekter is looking for a senior architect to join its growing design team in London.
White Arkitekter is a large Scandinavian architects’ practice with an ownership structure that provides great opportunities for individual development. We are an employee-owned practice defined by Scandinavian values, knowledge sharing and inclusive thinking.
The London studio has been open for three years and has already developed award-winning projects with a focus on urban design, landscape and residential architecture.
We are now looking for a new key member of the London team who will help guide the major projects we are working on, as well as take a role in the running and development of the studio.
- RIBA part 3 qualification
- UK housing and/or mixed-use urban development project experience (minimum five to ten years in UK)
- experience of residential design RIBA stages 1 – 5
- experienced in leading teams and working on multiple projects simultaneously
Professional and personal skills:
- excellent drawing and graphic skills with strong design ability using Revit, Auto-Cad and Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhino would be an advantage
- great portfolio of work with a variety of projects at a range of scales and types, with a strong focus on masterplanning and housing typologies
- experienced in producing design reports and presentations
- successful track record of achieving planning and delivering projects throughout RIBA stages 1-5
- keen interest in urban/suburban masterplanning and placemaking strategies
- friendly and creative attitude
- ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and backgrounds, including the design team, external consultants and clients
- a solid understanding of UK planning and the housing sector
- curious and open-minded approach to working methods
Job type: full-time/permanent
Location: Central London
Salary: dependant on experience
To apply, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and samples of your work by clicking the ‘apply’ link at the bottom of the ad.
To find out more about us, visit our website.