ACME has an opportunity for a senior architect/urban designer/masterplanner to join its studio in London.
We are seeking an experienced architect/urban designer/masterplanner with a minimum of 10 years’ experience to lead a significant emerging masterplan located in the centre of London. This ambitious city regeneration project contains a mixed use program consisting of commercial, residential, sports and office hubs.
ACME is a London-based practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design; working with private, corporate and public clients.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious senior architect that wants to become part of a vibrant team.
We are seeking candidates with 10 years’ proven professional experience including:
- leading and developing largescale urban design and masterplan projects
- confidence client-facing with an ability to influence and liaise with high-level stakeholders
- strong presentation skills to compile documents and communicate complex ideas
- excellent written and verbal communication skills across the board are required to interact with both clients and team members alike
- confidence to work independently as well as supporting more junior team members
- strong project management experience – ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- outstanding design and technical skills
- excellent AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, 3ds Max and Adobe Suite knowledge
Applicants are encouraged to apply asap.
Applications should be submitted using the ‘apply’ link below or sent via post to ACME HR, 76 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4EA
Please include a cover letter, CV, portfolio, notice period required to leave your current position and salary expectations. ACME is an equal opportunities employer.
We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.