Adjaye Associates is looking for an architect to join its busy London practice.
Internationally acclaimed architectural practice, Adjaye Associates, was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect Sir David Adjaye OBE. With offices in London and New York, we have a portfolio of high profile and award-winning work across four continents. Adjaye Associates offer a broad spectrum of architectural expertise from private houses, exhibitions, and temporary pavilions through to major arts centres, civic buildings, mixed-use developments and city masterplans.
Adjaye Associates believe that architecture presents opportunities for transformation – materially, conceptionally and sociologically. Driven by the desire to enrich and improve daily life, our buildings are designed to offer a rich civic experience, generate new typologies and ultimately meet the diverse needs of the communities they serve.
Architect: job description
We are looking for a talented and experienced architect to work on high profile projects across the office. You will have extensive international senior level experience required in the role of an architect with projects across different countries post Part-III/equivalent experience working on international projects from planning to completion.
You will be a good communicator who is able to guide and supervise an architectural team, directly interfacing with clients and contractors.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries high-level responsibility.
The candidate should:
- have led projects throughout all work stages
- have extensive knowledge of furniture and finishes
- have Creative Suite, Sketch Up, AutoCAD, MSOffice, Rhino, Revit
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- strong organisational skills
- creative problem solver
- ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- a desire to push the firm ahead of its competition
- attention to detail
- calm under pressure
- ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-moving environment
- can-do attitude
- flexible and able to adapt to deadlines
- competitive salary
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title of ‘Architect Application 171222’
- include a CV and cover letter detailing why you think you would be suited to the role
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley