Goettsch Partners is looking for junior to mid-level architects to join its team in a number of locations in China, including Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai.
About Goettsch Partners
Goettsch Partners (GP) is an architecture firm with a global perspective. Based in Chicago, with additional offices in Shanghai and Abu Dhabi, we share a singular approach to design that combines seasoned experience with a passion for exploration and innovation. Our completed and active projects span five continents and represent a diverse range of types and sizes.
GP is looking for a junior/mid-level architect to join their team in Shanghai.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- support the creation and development of overall design concepts
- perform work on phases of various architectural projects including concept design and design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications
- prepare schematics, design development and construction documents
- coordinate and communicate all aspects of architectural design within multi-disciplinary teams as requested
- work directly with clients and other professionals independently and analyse client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems
- a minimum of two years’ experience
- degree holder or above in architectural design or related majors from a recognised Chinese or foreign tertiary institution
- able to work closely with clients and project team
- hands-on skills in CAD, Photoshop, V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper
- good communication and team skills
- self-motivated, hard-working and willing to work overtime
- fluency in written and spoken English
- solid experience of creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies by architecture design software or freehand sketch
Archibucks is a professional design and engineering talents recruitment firm in China. We recruit designers including architects, landscape architects, urban planners/designers, interior architects and engineers including structural engineers, MEP engineers, building engineers for over 100 leading design and engineering firms in China. Our clients include SOM, mad, Aedas, Arup, CallsionRTKL, Valode & Pistre, Chapmantaylor, HPP and other top leading international design and engineering firms.
We accept candidates who want to find an internship or formal job in design/engineering firms in China. Our employers are mostly based in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen.
Submit your application package including a CV and portfolio, all in English using the ‘apply’ link below.
Tele-interview; qualified applicants will be invited for a tele-interview arranged by Archibucks or employers.