Anne Kyyrö Quinn is looking for an office/project coordinator to join its London studio.
Anne Kyyrö Quinn design studio specialises in creating large-scale, bespoke architectural acoustic wall coverings and installations for high-end residential and commercial projects worldwide. The business started twenty years ago and occupies a very specific niche in the luxury market for customised acoustic wall coverings working with an inventive combination of materials and techniques. All Anne Kyyrö Quinn installations are skilfully hand-crafted in our London studio.
An opportunity has arisen at Anne Kyyrö Quinn Designs for an office/project manager to be based in east London. This role would suit a bright, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, with a friendly and professional manner. The ideal candidate should be a confident and experienced individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- being the first point of contact for email and telephone enquiries, liaising with clients and responding to requests for information and marketing materials when requested
- organising meetings and presenting to architectural and interior design firms to discuss new projects
- producing presentations for clients
- manage day-to-day aspects of client relationship, from enquiry through to delivery and post-installation
- liaising with design and production team
- organising the logistics of international project installations, exhibitions and trade shows including liaising with site managers and contractors. Manage scheduling and project set-up with sub-contractors
- liaising with shipping companies and organising deliveries
- diary, project planning and management
- general management of the office
- providing PA support to the director
- managing expenses and payments
- updating the website and managing all social media platforms, particularly Instagram and design portals
- managing trade show initiatives, coming up with new initiatives, designing and organising marketing collateral
- creating and developing ideas for new and existing marketing initiatives
- data entry-weekly maintenance of enquiry/contact/client/sales databases
- representing the company brand at trade shows, exhibitions and events
- ensuring that project documents are complete, current and filed appropriately and efficient to undertake any other duties and responsibilities when requested.
Skills and qualifications:
- educated to degree level in design related subject
- minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the design industry
- ability to think strategically and creatively
- high interest in interiors, art and design
- excellent customer service
- well developed skills in presentation and client communication
- good communication skills. Fluent in written and verbal English is essential. Other languages useful
- attention to detail-we create exceptional high-end luxury product, and all communications must reflect this
- team player, hands-on approach, independent, flexible, confident
- excellent skills in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- experience using online accounting software, preferably Xero, with a good understanding of business finance
- highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- willing and able to travel if required
- the ability to work in the UK
Salary dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below, along with a short paragraph in the email explaining why you would like to work with us.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom