OMA is seeking architects of all levels to join its team in New York.
OMA’s New York Office has an immediate need for architects of all levels (senior architects, mid-level architects and junior architects) that can work independently and are able to guide and coach other professionals. This position is based in OMA’s New York office.
- professional degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in architecture, master planning, design or in a relevant field
- experience in internationally renowned offices with highly regarded clients
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- strong AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Rhino and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
- knowledge of OMA’s work
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- fluent in English, bilingual ability is an asset
To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio (max. 30 pages).
OMA values diversity and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.