Formwerkz Architects is looking for architects across all levels to join its office in Singapore.
Interns, architectural researcher, graduate architect, intermediate architect senior architects and aAssociates – candidates should possess impressive portfolios, exceptional architectural design skills and sensibilities to assist the partners and work collaboratively as part of the design team manage projects and clients.
If you see yourself as a team player, with talent for architectural design, and is able to cope in a fast paced, diverse and competitive environment.
- a good degree in architecture, master planning, design
- good knowledge in China and Asian market
- in depth knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concepts and schematic design
- strong knowledge and experienced in large scale projects
- well versed in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite Skills, Sketchup would be an added advantage
- fluent in the English and Chinese Language to liaise with our Chinese clients is a bonus
- able to work in a culturally diverse environment
- excellent interpersonal skill and able to work well in a team
- candidate with extensive experience will be considered for a more senior position
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture