Arney Fender Katsalidis is hiring a project architect at its Shoreditch-based architecture studio.
We are currently looking for a new team member to work on an exciting new mixed-use project.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years post-Part 3 experience with a proven record of project running through the planning application process, team leading and strong design skills at stages 1-3.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- residential and commercial experience
- good communication skills, including written English and experience of working with clients
- well organised/disciplined and excellent presentation skills
- experience using Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe suite and MS Office
- six to eight years’ experience in practice
- experience of RIBA work stages 1-3
- ability to manage both a project team and mentor junior staff members
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- private health and dental insurance
- life insurance
- a competitive pension scheme
- reimbursement towards the cost of eye tests/glasses
- an annual personal development allowance
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
Please submit your CV, portfolio and salary expectations below.
Please reference PA01 in the subject line of your email application.