Asif Khan is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its firm in London.
Asif Khan is seeking a qualified architect with at least one-year post-Part 3 experience to join its growing studio. Candidates must have experience across all RIBA Work Stages, including proven expertise with Stage 4 detail design packages in Revit. Candidates should also demonstrate exceptional skills in design, client presentation, project organisation and management, and enjoy making.
- qualified Part 3 architect
- RIBA/ARB affiliated
- meticulous attention to detail
- proficient in Revit, Adobe CC, Rhino
- proven ability to liaise with clients, contractors and consultants
- excellent written, organisational and interpersonal skills
- works well under pressure and to demanding deadlines – excellent time management skills are essential
- interest in making generally and a working knowledge of 3D printing/CNC welcome
Asif Khan is a research and development led architecture studio who design buildings, landscapes, exhibitions and installations, among other things. Khan’s practice explores how material and social innovations can fundamentally alter the way people experience and shape their environment, realised through rigorously detailed and delivered outputs. His studio is based in east London, formed in 2007. Khan is currently working on the new Museum of London at West Smithfield, Tselinny Centre of Contemporary Culture in Almaty, the Dubai Expo 2020 public realm and cultural projects in the UAE.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.