Barber & Osgerby is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join it’s team in London.
- five years industry experience or three years post MA
- advanced skills in 3D CAD, technical drawing and Adobe creative suite
- highly creative and innovative approach
- excellent industry and historic knowledge of design
- strong administrative skills and happy to work on tasks outside of the design remit
- possess a positive, proactive attitude
- good model making ability
- able to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- CV + portfolio as an A4 landscape PDF attachment – no web links.
- availability – must be able to start by 1st April
- salary expectations
- cover letter
Due to the high level of response to our advert, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
Deadline for applications is 5 March.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Business development director — UK
at Peabody Essex Museum