BIG is seeking a visualisation specialist to join its team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
BIG is looking for an exceptional visualisation specialist to join our CPH office. We are seeking an individual with creative flair, solid technical knowledge and skills and experience in visual narrative projects. The ideal candidate is capable of contributing photorealistic imagery independently as well as in collaboration with a larger team. The visualisation specialist will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills to coordinate multiple projects as well as a natural enthusiasm to mentor, support, assist and inspire other designers.
N.B.: architectural portfolios won’t be reviewed – only visual material. Please upload a selection of your best visuals compiled in a PDF as an attachment – not website.
- actively participate in and contribute to the development of the visual culture at BIG through positive engagement, development of the overall skillset of BIG’s designers and proactive investigations into new methods of visualisation technology
- contribute with photorealistic imagery to the visual narrative of projects, in collaboration with teams and project leaders
- produce imagery that effectively communicates design intent to various stakeholders, including clients, collaborators and the general public
- create high-quality imagery under tight deadlines, for both exteriors and interiors using technical and artistic design skills
- assist and inspire BIG’s designers through mentorship and project support
- maintain BIG’s rich libraries of licensed visual content
Desired skills and qualifications:
- two plus years of professional experience producing architectural renderings
- advanced knowledge of all aspects of CGI methodology including but not limited to models, textures, shading, look development, scene management, compositing and post-production
- mastery of 3DSMax, V-Ray and Photoshop (other 3D, rendering and post-production software are also admitted)
- strong post-production and matte-painting skills in Photoshop is a plus
- enthusiastic to mentor and assist others
- comfortable collaborating with designers and managers at all levels
- capable of multi-tasking projects that often vary in scale and scope
- positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
We review applications on an ongoing basis – deadline is 28 February 2023.