Büro Ole Scheeren is looking for advanced 3D architectural designers to join its office in Bejing, China.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international firm that practices architecture, urbanism, interior design, and research.
Our work ranges from city-defining structures and innovative urban prototypes to carefully crafted cultural buildings, with projects across Asia, Europe and North America.
We have recently completed the Guardian Art Center in Beijing, DUO in Singapore, and MahaNakhon in Bangkok; our current developments include, amongst others, 1515 Alberni in downtown Vancouver, an innovative adaptive re-use in Frankfurt, a high-rise complex in Ho Chi Minh City, and a landmark super high-rise in Southern China.
We are looking for talented advanced 3D architectural designers to join our creative and dynamic international practice with the opportunity to work on high-profile architectural commissions globally – from concept to construction. You should have a passion for complex geometry, curvature and parametric design, supported by experience in geometric optimisation and fabrication processes. We want you to become a strong member of our global design network with the potential to take on an important role in the development of our growing portfolio of projects.
- professional degree in architecture
- three to five plus years’ of professional experience
- experience in an international-level architectural design firm
- strong conceptual, design and graphical skills and sensibilities
- ability to perform and deliver in a highly dynamic and ambitious work
- ability to work well as part of a team in an international environment
- excellent proficiency in Rhino and/or Maya, and other Parametric and Scripting software (including but not limited to Grasshopper, Rhinoscript and etc.)
- knowledge of and experience with Revit/BIM a plus
- sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- fluency in English; bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese) a plus
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with ability and experience. Positions are currently based in Beijing.
Please submit your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) using the ‘apply’ link below.