Carlo Ratti Associati is hiring an architecture press officer to join its firm in Turin, Italy.
CRA, the design and innovation office led by MIT professor Carlo Ratti, is looking for a talented and experienced individual to be involved in the CRA Group Press Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of cross-disciplinary professionals striving to rethink communication for architecture through editorial, curatorial and design projects.
- liaise with international journalists
- write press releases, edit articles and interviews in English and Italian
- support the writing of opinion pieces about architecture, design, technology and society
- manage press lists and support the organisation of public events
- manage internal communication processes
- degree in architecture, design or journalism
- four to five years of working experience, as a journalist or press officer
- excellent in written English and Italian, another language is a plus
- experience in working in more than one country
- familiarity with history and current trends in the fields of journalism and communication, architecture and urbanism, technology and business
- use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, MailChimp, social media management tools
- availability to travel
- good ability to manage stressful situations and respect multiple deadlines
- enthusiastic and problem-solving attitude