Carlo Ratti Associati is seeking a press officer and editor to join its team in Turin, Italy.
CRA is looking for a talented individual to be involved in CRA Think, the CRA Group’s think-tank and communication department which curated the Shenzhen Architecture Urbanism Biennale in 2019. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of cross-disciplinary professionals striving to rethink communication for architecture through editorial, curatorial and design projects.
- liaise with international journalists
- write press releases, edit articles and interviews in English and Italian
- support the writing of opinion pieces about architecture, design, technology and society
- manage press lists and support the organization of public events
- manage internal communication processes
- support the CRA Think team in editorial, curatorial or consultancy projects
- degree in architecture, design or journalism, or working experience as a journalist, editor or press officer
- excellent in written English – another language, especially Italian, is a plus
- experience in working in more than one country
- cross-disciplinary interests – familiarity with history and current trends in the fields of journalism and communication, architecture and urbanism, technology and business
- use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, MailChimp, social media management tools
- availability to travel
- good ability to manage stressful situations and respect multiple deadlines
- enthusiastic and problem-solving attitude