Studio Stassano is seeking a project architect to join its practice in London.
24 Cheval Place
London SW7 1ER
Studio Stassano is a young small-sized practice based in central London looking for a talented project architect to join its practice to work on our growing portfolio of high profile residential projects predominantly in London and abroad.
The role is for an architect which will have the opportunity to be responsible for a number of projects working along with the director as project architect.
Working across all RIBA work stages including:
- concept design
- detail design
- planning applications
- construction drawings
- site visits and inspections
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- minimum of three years post Part 3 (or equivalent) UK experience in practice
- high-end residential projects experience (all RIBA stages)
- strong design portfolio
- strong technical skills/detailing experience
- strong hand drawing/sketching skills
- ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take an initiative
- ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
- excellent written and spoken English
- VectorWorks 2D proficiency essential
- proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- excellent SketchUp skills
- good visualisation skills and rendering skills
Please submit your CV, your portfolio (10mb limit and to include constructional details) and a covering letter in PDF format by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please state your availability in your application.