Carlo Ratti Associati is seeking a senior press and communications officer to join its practice in Turin, Italy.
Carlo Ratti Associati, the design and innovation practice led by MIT professor Carlo Ratti, is looking for a talented individual to be involved in the CRA group press office, to work with the practice as it embarks in a series of major international projects, such as the curatorship of the 2019 Shenzhen Biennale of Urbanism and Architecture – the leading architecture exhibition in Asia. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of cross-disciplinary professionals striving to rethink communication for architecture through editorial, curatorial and design projects.
- liaise with international journalists
- write press releases, edit articles and interviews in English
- support the writing of opinion pieces about architecture, design, technology and society
- manage press lists and support the organisation of public events
- degree in journalism, communication
- four-five years of working experience, as a journalist or press officer
- proficient in English; another language, especially Chinese, is a plus
- experience in working in more than one country
- familiarity with history and current trends in the fields of architecture and urbanism, technology and business
- use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, MailChimp, social media management tools
- availability to travel
- good ability to manage stressful situations and respect multiple deadlines
- enthusiastic and problem-solving attitude
Please apply directly using our careers portal.