CarverHaggard is looking for a motivated Part 1 architectural assistant to join its London practice.
We are a design and research practice based in Brixton, with an exciting range of public and private projects at design stage and on-site. We have been appointed to the GLA Architecture and Urbanism Panel and named by the Architecture Foundation as one of the UK’s top emerging architectural practices.
You should have:
- initiative, intelligence, and ambition
- excellent design, drawing, and model-making skills
- a positive attitude, good team-working abilities, and excellent communication abilities
- proficiency over a range of computer software including Vectorworks and Adobe CS
- good written and spoken English
- current eligibility to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit the following using the ‘apply’ link below:
- a covering letter, including details of when you are available to start work and any notice periods
- a summary CV
- portfolio with examples of your work
Max email size 7.5MB, no hard copies or phone calls please.
No recruitment agencies please.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications.
CarverHaggard is an equal opportunities employer.