Cassina is looking for an A&D sales manager to join its busy London showroom.
The Cassina A&D sales manager will be responsible for visiting targeted A&D firms both commercial and residential. Identify opportunities and generate large volume projects. Service A&D community as a local brand ambassador and develop new business, while maintaining existing accounts. The ideal candidate is proactive, creative with outreach, experienced with high-end sales and integrated with A&D community. Experienced performing presentations, consummate in managing prestigious clientele, and possesses excellent sales and communication skills.
The Cassina A&D sales manager reports directly to the Cassina showroom manager.
- pursuing daily outreach to A&D community
- identifying business opportunities
- developing new business relationships
- introducing new product range to existing client database
- follow up on quotes to ensure the customer is serviced and documents the outcome of the proposed solution
- executing sales efforts in a professional manner assuring favorable impression of self and the company
- developing and maintaining sales forecast to enable the company to analyse market conditions
- providing excellent client services and sales results
- supporting and attending all business events and activities
- maintaining and updating visit report and client contact database and project list
Experience and education:
- bachelor’s degree – industrial design or architecture preferred
- proven sales history of at least five years’ experience in high-end furniture sales
- excellent computer skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Technical and soft skills:
- well-connected with A&D community
- self-motivated and self-directional
- interior design savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- verbal and written
- Organisational and problem-solving skills
- excellent customer relations skills
- team player
- ability to manage time and prioritise work
- oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals
- ability to work independently and under pressure
- possess entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity
Work location: London, UK
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.