CLB Architects is hiring an interior designer to join its team in Wyoming, USA.
CLB is an award-winning architecture and interiors firm specialising in residential, commercial and arts-related projects across the country. We are seeking full-time, onsite employees who share our passion for creating place-inspired design at our Jackson, WY studio.
- designing/managing four projects at a time from conception to installation, including managing client communication regarding expectations, design and budget.
- managing and leading junior staff in quoting, proposals, purchasing, tracking, producing elevations, renderings and specification documentation
- creating furniture floor plans (sketch and CAD) and directing furniture installations and photoshoots post-project completion
- experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Studio Designer and ArchiCAD
- strong interpersonal skills
- exceptionally organised, self-motivated, great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, fine arts or a related field with a minimum of five years’ professional experience
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid holidays/vacation, major medical/dental/ vision insurance and a wellness benefit.
If you are interested in joining a hardworking and collaborative group of professionals, at an award-winning firm, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio via the apply for job button below. No phone calls please.