Part 2 architectural assistant
at con | form architects
There is an opportunity at con | form architects for a Part 2 architectural assistant to become part of its team in London.
London-based firm con | form architects are looking for exceptional Part 2 architectural assistants with at least one years’ experience in practice to join their young and talented team. We are an ambitious emerging practice with a growing number of very exciting, highly crafted projects.
We are seeking assistants to work directly with the partners on a variety of tasks as our projects evolve and develop, the role will be wide-ranging across all RIBA work stages. This will provide the opportunity for rapid development with a high level of responsibility and ownership of projects from inception to completion. We are looking for talented, dedicated individuals that show passion, enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- the production of drawings (understanding of AutoCAD preferred)
- the compilation of presentations (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite required)
- ability to describe and convey designs through sketches and model making
- the production of 3D diagrams, concept images and visuals (understanding of SketchUp/V-Ray preferred but not essential)
- ability to work autonomously and efficiently to manage a demanding workload
- you must have at least one years’ experience working in practice
- start date at the beginning of August preferred
To apply please submit a CV and sample portfolio – max 10 pages/10MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
Applications that do not follow this rule will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. con | form architects is an equal opportunities employer.