Conran and Partners is looking for interior designers to join its London team.
Conran and Partners London studio has an exciting opportunity. We are looking for interior designers with one to three years professional experience to come and join our busy and creative studio. Joining teams to work on a number of exciting new projects in the hospitality and residential sector.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. Working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- experience in the hospitality and residential sector
- strong design and communication skills
- creative, conceptual approach
- understanding of and experience in delivering pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package/s and Adobe
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Application deadline: 30 November 2017
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark the subject heading ‘FAO Katy Clarke – Interior Designer Recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.