A vacancy is available for a junior interior designer to join Conran and Partners in Hong Kong.
Conran and Partners Hong Kong studio are looking for creative junior interior designers to come and join their busy and creative studio, to work on a number of exciting and ambitious projects in the hospitality and residential sector in Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific region, and to contribute actively to the rapid growth of the studio.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic and enjoyable studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications with one-four years of professional experience
- strong aesthetic design sensitivity
- past experience in high end residential and hospitality projects
- ability to work independently and show initiative enthusiastically
- previous experience on a drawing package preferred
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- good communication skills to articulate design ideas in a comprehensive and engaging way
- excellent graphic abilities
- the ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D programs including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- a good working knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Application deadline: until positions are filled
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please submit a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries by clicking the ‘apply’ link and the bottom of the ad, clearly mark the subject heading ‘HK junior interior designer recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.