Conran and Partners is hiring a talented and enthusiastic visualiser to join its team in London.
We are a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century, with studios in the UK and Hong Kong and an international client and project list. Our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and spaces, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful candidates will have a degree in architecture, with an excellent technical understanding and the ability to produce high-end quality visuals using 3ds Max / Vray.
Ideal candidates will have:
- the ability to consistently meet deadlines and quality expectations following the existing visualisation pipeline
- experience in creating photorealistic imagery and stylised visualisation as well as simpler, working
- must be proficient in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
- knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD/Microstation/Enscape. Premiere and After Effects are a bonus
- an education in, or passion for architecture and design
- the ability to understand architectural drawings and concepts
- a keen eye for detail
Applicants should have a flair for design and experience working on high-quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work, exhibiting their ability to contribute to the design ethos of the practice.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer and offers the opportunity for growth. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry, and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply. Other benefits include flexible working.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries via the apply for job button below, and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Visualiser Recruitment, London’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies, please.