Conran and Partners is looking for a project architect to join its Brighton studio.
A rare opportunity has opened at Conran and Partners Brighton studio. We seek a talented and creative architect to join our residential design team.
Conran and Partners is a team of masterplanners, architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors: from designing Tokyo’s largest masterplan to creating the ‘world’s most beautiful restaurant’ German Gymnasium.
This is a diverse role which requires an understanding of design at all scales and in all tenures of the residential sector. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic and enjoyable studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
- a minimum of two years’ experience post Part-III qualification
- experience in medium to large scale residential architecture and familiarity with its regulatory framework
- a desire to better the lives of others through design
- the capability to engage with residents, clients, contractors and local authorities
- leadership qualities to inspire a team
- the aptitude to listen, understand, persuade, debate and collaborate with others
- a good working knowledge of Revit, have worked with it for at least two years and want to know more
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark the subject heading ‘FAO Brighton – Project Architect Recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
Conran and Partners are an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for applications is 28 September 2017.