Coop Himmelb(l)au is seeking a design architect to join its office in Vienna, Austria.
Coop Himmelb(l)au seeks to enlarge its international team in Vienna and is looking to fill the position of design architect.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- creation and development of overall design concepts, design formation and testing
- perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including concept design, design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications with the focus on the synergy of formal and functional development
- project 3D development and integration in analog and digital form
- project design team leadership and work with other professionals independently
- analyse project and client requirements and develop architectural solutions to those requirements
- develop project visualisation and presentation materials, material concepts and presentations
- maintenance of the design archive file (models, sketches, brochures, research, materials, etc.)
- quality control and standards of model and visualisation output
- degree holder or above in architectural design from a recognised academic institution
- a minimum of three years’ of professional experience, preferably in an international context
- strong conceptual, formal and design talent
- able to work closely with project leaders and project team
- hand- on skills in analog and digital tools, especially with regards to 3D modelling, scripting, simulation, visualisation and presentation (CAD, Rhino Grasshopper, V-Ray, Adobe Suite)
- strong team qualities and a structured, creative, responsible personality
- self-motivated personality and precise work ethics
- solid experience of creating and developing overall design concepts and formations
- fluent in English and German (spoken and written), further languages advantageous
Salary at a minimum per Austrian Kollektivvertrag, negotiation possible.
Please send your application, CV and a portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.