COS has an opportunity for a store planner to join its team in London.
Based at the London head office and reporting to the store planning manager in your role as store planner you will be an ambassador for our company values. It is the positive attitude of our colleagues who focus on constant improvement whilst keeping it simple and the entrepreneurial spirit of our teams that makes the difference to our customers and business partners. We believe that our colleagues are the key to our success.
As a store planner for COS, you will be responsible for completing projects from first scribble to follow up.
What you will do:
- to be able to see, use and develop the character and potential of a store in a commercial and efficient manner
- to develop and draw related construction details and to design the interior of new stores as well as their facades
- have the ability to design the infrastructure and the interior of the store in plan and section (model, computer visualisation)
- communicating with all involved parts; PM, site responsible, local architects, interior team in head office etc
- following up on projects; review, evaluate and suggest improvements and take on board relevant feedback
- setting up and keeping to realistic timelines in collaboration with all involved parts
- developing and improving internal building handbooks
- developing the interior concept
- bachelor or master’s degree in architecture
- proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino or SketchUp, 3D modelling and presentations
- proficient in Office and Adobe software
- experience from working in architecture and/or store planning for minimum of two years
- working experience in retail focused environment, preferably within fashion
- excellent teamwork skills
- enjoys working in an international environment
- enjoys the challenge of coming up with new creative, site specific solutions
- interested in architecture, design and fashion
- able to carry a project forward independently
- strong understanding of the COS brand identity
- strong organisational skills to be able to coordinate multiple projects at one time
- flexible, but still pays attention to details
- ability to cope with a high workload
- fluent in English
Please ensure you include your portfolio with your application.
If you are interested in applying please do so directly via our careers site below.