Carlo Ratti Associati is seeking a business development intern to join its team in Torino, Italy.
CRA-Carlo Ratti Associati is looking for a business development intern with a strong affinity for new technologies and the curiosity to learn about the inner workings of a world-leading architecture firm. You will be working on various initiatives within a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team and mentored by experienced professionals. You will be supporting the business development associates in the daily operational and functional management of the activities, development of proposals, preparation for competition and administrative documents.
Only applications submitted through this link will be accepted.
What will you do:
- help the BD associates to develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients
- support the BD associates to select and liaise with strategic partners for participation international competitions
- prepare and refine proposals for the studio’s projects
- with the support from the BD associates, coordinate the handover of projects to the design team
- prepare strategic and conceptual documents that represent CRA’s vision
- prepare reports using data from our CMR to illustrate the activities of the strategy and innovation team to other team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- no experience required
- fluent in written and spoken English and knowledge of another language
- excellent organisational and relational skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- knowledge of CRA’s work and vision is an asset
- knowledge of a third language is a plus
- interest in marketing
- knowledge in relevant softwares (see below)
- desire to grow in a stimulating and positive setting
- excellent command of Excel
- knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM softwares is a plus
- more in general, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office