David Chipperfield Architects is looking for a talented graphic designer to join its London practice.
David Chipperfield Architects is a leading international practice with offices in London, Berlin, Milan and Shanghai. We are looking for a graphic designer to work in our business support team. This full time, permanent role demands a dedicated self-starter with team spirit who shares our creative ambitions.
Reporting to the director of communications, this role will require the individual to work closely with the communications, new business and project teams to further develop company guidelines and ensure brand consistency, while providing wide-ranging graphical support to all areas of the business.
- supporting project teams with the preparation of brochures and reports
- preparing high quality material for: events and exhibitions, award submissions, the company website and intranet, and in-house stationery
- evolving the existing set of brand guidelines and templates and ensuring staff adhere to graphic guidelines
- supporting the new business team in the preparation and coordination of bids and proposals
- manipulating text, graphics and images – type setting etc.
- altering images including graphs and drawings to be used in presentation material
- assisting to maintain the database of project-related material
- creating beamer presentations to company standards
- using Adobe Illustrator to create diagrams
- providing training sessions to staff on Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator etc.
- contributing to Style guide process
- other duties commensurate with this role that may be required from time to time
Skills and experience
- highly computer literate with solid experience of using the full Adobe Suite
- exceptional skills and experience in the preparation of high-quality graphics
- a creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- professional attitude with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- positive and pro-active approach
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, within two weeks of receipt of your application.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
David Chipperfield Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.