David Chipperfield Architects is seeking Part 3 architects to join its firm in London.
David Chipperfield Architects is a leading international practice with offices in London, Berlin, Milan and Shanghai. DCA London is currently looking for qualified Architects to join the practice based in London.
We are looking leadership talent to become integral players in the growth of DCA London.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer staff a wide range of benefits: enhanced holiday, pension and parental leave provision, free access to cultural institutions, weekly in-house yoga classes, and we also have a league-winning football team. After passing the probation period, staff are eligible for a discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, employee assistance programme, paid professional memberships (where relevant), study trips in the UK and abroad, site visits, training opportunities (both inhouse CPD seminars and external courses), cycle-to-work scheme and interest-free season ticket loans.
- Part 3 qualification, with a minimum of five years’ post-qualification
- experience International equivalence will be considered
- strong team management and leadership skills
- demonstrated experience managing teams internally and externally
- exceptionally curious with diverse design thinking
- proven problem solving skills
- excellent personal and design presentation skills
- excellent communication skills, with fluent spoken and written English
- skilled in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, 3ds Max with V-Ray, Photoshop, InDesign and working in a Windows environment
- experience having worked across all RIBA stages
- experience working in US, UK and Europe advantageous
- second languages desirable
Please address your application to:
The Recruitment Team
David Chipperfield Architects
1 Surrey Street
or using the ‘apply’ link below. Please submit materials as PDF limited to 10MB.
- a cover letter confirming your skills, experience and your motivation for applying to David Chipperfield Architects
- please clearly state your contact details and the title of the position that you are applying for (architect)
- include your CV and a summary of work (maximum 10 pages)
- please include contact details of two referees, referees will only be contacted if an offer is made
David Chipperfield Architects is an equal opportunities employer and supports women in architecture.
We will respond to successful candidates by 27 August and plan to conduct interviews from 28 August – 6 September.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom