David Collins Studio is looking for an FF&E project designer to join its London-based team.
Following exciting recent new project wins, we are looking to recruit exceptional inspirational candidates with experience in the high-end hospitality, retail and F&B design sectors.
David Collins Studio is a high-profile luxury architectural interior design studio of 55, based in a beautiful studio in Fulham.
We deliver world-class projects across the hospitality, retail, residential and maritime sectors.
Essential experience, skills and qualifications:
- degree or equivalent in interior design, furniture design and architecture
- proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 6 – 10 years)
- effective delegation
- ability to interpret briefings correctly
- ability to present effectively
- interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- visualisation of other people’s ideas
- budgeting and procurement experience
- strong time management skills
- ability to read and understand technical drawings
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Looking to take your design career to a new challenging and exciting level?
Submit your CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.