Denton Corker Marshall is looking for experienced project architects to join its studios in London and Manchester, UK.
The UK home of Australian firm Denton Corker Marshall is renowned for high quality work and stand-out projects such as the Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Stonehenge Visitor Centre. Our current workload is in the residential, commercial and hotel sectors and we are now looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic staff for some potential new projects.
Project architects are required to lead the teams on our new projects. You will be the day-to-day client contact and will lead the consultant coordination for our mid to large complex new build projects through all of the RIBA stages. Applicants should be qualified architects (RIBA Part 3 or equivalent), have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role. You should demonstrate leadership qualities and have strong detailing ability, technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods.
- experience in residential, commercial and/or hotel projects is preferable
- proficiency in design programmes including MicroStation, Revit, InDesign. SketchUp, is preferable
- good communication skills are required, including well-developed written, visual and verbal capabilities
- collaborative – you must be able to work effectively with others to help achieve the best solution for the project team, the wider design team and the client
- you must have leadership qualities through taking initiative; problem solving; showing assertiveness and enthusiasm
- you must be positive in outlook and self-motivated
- you must have the right to work in the UK
To be considered, please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below. Please write a cover letter with a paragraph (maximum of 200 words) stating why you would suit our company and this position, and include your salary expectations. Please attach a CV and examples of work.