Dezeen Jobs is offering a paid three-month editorial internship at its office in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen Jobs is the world’s most vibrant architecture and design jobs board. We aim to be the best international jobs board in our sector. We’re on the hunt for a talented, ambitious and meticulous intern to join our Dezeen Jobs team in London for a minimum of three months.
The successful candidate will work closely with our head of Dezeen Jobs and editorial assistant to help with various daily activities.
Duties will include:
● editing and posting job ads on www.dezeenjobs.com
● writing, scheduling and posting content to Dezeen Jobs’ social media platforms
● writing and uploading meta-descriptions to help with our SEO strategy
● assisting with day-to- day administration
● answering the phones and dealing with job-related enquiries
● drafting and sending out invoices
● supporting the team with researching and writing editorial content for Dezeen Jobs forthcoming careers guide
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent written and spoken English, experience with social media, a high level of computer literacy and an interest in the architecture and design industry.
Experience in Adobe Photoshop and WordPress would be an advantage.
The role would suit a recent graduate.
You must also be available to work full-time for a minimum of three months at Dezeen’s London office in Hoxton, and must be available to start in the next few weeks. This is a paid position.
Please submit CV and cover letter, addressed to head of Dezeen Jobs Aisling Cowley.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Patel Taylor
at David Chipperfield Architects