We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a sales representative to join the growing Dezeen Jobs team in Hoxton, London.
- identifying and securing new companies to advertise job vacancies on Dezeen jobs, with a particular focus on growing our markets outside of the UK
- building a strong, in-depth product and service knowledge, and regularly update clients on improved features to the site and benefits of our products and services
- understanding different recruitment tactics in each market through client feedback and wider job market research and be able to suggest new future sales opportunities for us to explore
- attending industry events to represent and promote Dezeen Jobs and build contacts
- working to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced work environment
A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
The position is based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London, but will involve international travel for client meetings and attendance to relevant shows/events.
Please apply by submitting a CV, a short covering letter and salary expectations.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Architects or Part-II assistants
at LOM architecture and design
Part-II with one-two years’ experience
at Holland Harvey Architects