The Dezeen Jobs team is looking for an enthusiastic international sales/new business representative to join its growing team in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen Jobs is the world’s most vibrant architecture and design jobs board. We aim to be the best international jobs board in our sector.
The successful candidate will support our ambitious international growth plan by:
- identifying and securing new companies to advertise job vacancies on Dezeen jobs, with a particular focus on growing our markets outside of the UK
- building a strong, in-depth product and service knowledge, and regularly update clients on improved features to the site and benefits of our products and services
- understanding different recruitment tactics in each market through client feedback and wider job market research and be able to suggest new future sales opportunities for us to explore
- attending industry events to represent and promote Dezeen Jobs and build contacts
- working to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced work environment
A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
The position is based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London, but will involve international travel for client meetings and attendance to relevant shows/events.
Dezeen offers flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holidays plus public holidays. Our canalside office in Hoxton is located a short walk from Haggerston Overground station.
Please apply by submitting a CV, a short covering letter and salary expectations.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.