Dezeen is looking for a head of recruitment to join its Dezeen Jobs team in London.
Dezeen Jobs is the world’s most popular architecture, interiors and design jobs board. It is the go-to site for classified job ads in the design sector.
In addition we recently launched Dezeen Recruit, our new recruitment service that matches candidates to job vacancies in our sector, with employers paying only half the fees charged by traditional recruitment agencies.
We want someone with wide-ranging experience of the recruitment world to help us build these services and introduce new ones for our international client base of architecture, interiors and design firms.
Reporting to Dezeen’s chief revenue officer, the successful candidate will manage a team of five people (sales, content and digital roles) to deliver our 2020 departmental strategy by:
- generating and increasing classified job ad sales
- overseeing all UX and functionality improvements and updates to www.dezeenjobs.com
- exploring and developing new additional recruitment services
- reporting on key data (including traffic, engagement and sales metrics) and analysing intelligently to gain deeper insights and inform future direction and strategy
- evaluating all recruiter and jobseeker feedback to recommend improvements to our services
- coordinating all recruitment-related content, marketing and advertising (editorial, social, newsletters,banner campaigns etc) with our in-house teams to ensure all work is completed to high quality standards and to tight deadlines
This role may involve international travel to attend relevant industry trade shows and events to help grow our international markets.
We want someone who is ambitious, proactive and hungry to take Dezeen’s recruitment services to the next level and lead the team in its next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
You should be results-driven and have a strong sense of accountability, and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
A good knowledge of the international architecture and design industry will be an advantage. Full fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
This is a full-time position based at Dezeen’s canalside office in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen offers flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holiday plus public holidays.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s chief revenue officer Wai Shin Li using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.